Nothing looks, feels or functions like your natural tooth
In the ﬁeld of Endodontics, advanced technologies and specialized techniques allow us to treat an infected tooth quickly and comfortably. This helps us save your natural tooth. Allowing you to keep your natural smile, so you can continue to eat your favorite foods and maintain your overall health.
Endodontics is the branch of dentistry concerning the inside of your tooth: the dental pulp and soft tissues surrounding the roots of a tooth. Damage to this system including deep decay, a large ﬁlling, trauma, cracks or gum disease may result in inﬂammation or infection where the contents of the root canal system can be destroyed. The aim of Endodontic treatment is to save teeth and remove pain by treating existing infections and prevent recurring infections. The most common endodontic treatment is ‘Root Canal treatment’.
Endodontic treatment process steps
Following these 5 steps, our team of special qualified dentists will build a customised treatment plan that will help you achieve the result you want. Using advanced dentistry procedures to removing the damaged or infected pulp, after cleaning and shaping the inside of the tooth they will place a crown to protect and restore your tooth to full function.
Symptoms Indicating that you might need a Root Canal Treatment
- Pounding Pain of a tooth that won’t go away,
- Hot or cold temperatures hurts the tooth,
- Your tooth changes color, usually darker,
- Gums around the problem area is red and swollen,
- Pain when biting or chewing, when you have a history of trauma to your tooth.
- At times no symptoms are present, and we only see it when an Xray is done.