The process of building natural smiles
Endodontic treatment process steps
Following these 5 steps, our team of special qualified dentists will build a customised treatment plan that will help you achieve the result you want. Using advanced dentistry procedures to removing the damaged or infected pulp, after cleaning and shaping the inside of the tooth they will place a crown to protect and restore your tooth to full function.
"Totally awesome dentists. Root canal = falling sleep peacefully on the dentists chair! 10/10"
Symptoms Indicating that you might need a Root Canal Treatment
- Pounding Pain of a tooth that won’t go away,
- Hot or cold temperatures hurts the tooth,
- Your tooth changes color, usually darker,
- Gums around the problem area is red and swollen,
- Pain when biting or chewing, when you have a history of trauma to your tooth.
- At times no symptoms are present, and we only see it when an Xray is done.